Sunday 28 October 2018

Sunday Post #36


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

Life

Another exhausting work week passed and now I have a week off! I'm going on a holiday with my family for a couple of days, so I won't be able to check messages as quickly. I hope to reply to all comments from the last two months this week and comment back. I feel awful I haven't found the time to do so yet.


Blog and books


I didn't read anything this week, when I get home I'm just too tired to do anything more than preparing my lessons and watching Netflix.


Movies and TV Shows


I finished Healer, which was amazing! I also started and finished Lie to Me which was fun and now I'm watching Suspicious Partner, which I already know I will love!


As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh have a great week off! I've been watching a lot of Netflix too- there are just so many shows right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many of us are saying how busy our weeks were! Enjoy your week off!

    ReplyDelete