Monday 10 December 2018

Sunday Post #42


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

Life

Exams have started at my school and to be honest, it's the first time I've been excited about that! Now that I just have to correct them (and that is a huge task) I don't have to be at school so often and I'm not super exhausted anymore!

We finally brought our Christmas stuff down and decorated our tree! I love Christmas! We also went to Ghent today and I loved going through all the Christmas stalls. I've really enjoyed today!

Blog and books


Currently reading and enjoying To All the Boys I've Loved Before! I really liked the movie as well. I was hoping to watch Dumplin' this weekend but for some unknown reason, it's not available on Netflix in Belgium. I can't tell you how frustrating that is!

Looking forward to read more this month!

Movies and TV Shows


I started watching My Love from the Star and it's fantastic! One of my favourite kdramas at the moment! I also watched Plan Coeur on Netflix, 8 episodes of about 30 minutes, exactly what I needed! Really hope there will be a second season because I dislike open endings.


What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're having a better time now with exams. Here's to a relaxing week with plenty of reading! Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw sorry to hear about Dumplin! That's so frustrating when a Netflix show is not available in your region. Glad you had a great day in Ghent though- sounds fun!

    I thought the Netflix adaptation of To All The Boys was great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't understand why it isn't available over here but hopefully it will be soon! You should definitely visit Ghent one day!

      Delete
  3. It does sound good to correct the exams instead of stress over taking them. Glad it's going easier for you now. And Your day in Ghent sounds like fun.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete