Sunday 23 December 2018

Sunday Post #44


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

Life

Christmas holidays finally started but my grandmother will have to stay in the hospital for a while and will likely not even be home on New Year's Eve, which makes everyone sad and not in the mood to celebrate. She has good days and bad days but I'm still hoping she will improve soon.

I did receive a better teaching schedule last Friday, which means I will be able to recuperate from my evening class on Monday evenings. This will make this a lot easier in the future!



Blog and books


I read quite a lot this week, I finished The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy and two other books for the Magical Readathon. I'm so happy to be reading again! I've also posted something other than only a Sunday Post this week! Hurray, such progress!

Movies and TV Shows


I started watching Mrs. Wilson, so far I'm really enjoying it!

What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Oh sorry to hear that about your grandmother- I hope her situation improves soon!

    Glad to hear your schedule is better! And ooh Mrs. Wilson- I'm not familiar with it but that looks like the actress who played Alice on Luther with Idris Elba- I loved her character!

    Have a merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope so too!
      That is Ruth Wilson and you are right, she plays in Luther too!

      Happy holidays!

      Delete
  2. Nice to hear your schedule is better. And I hope your grandmother recuperates soon. Have a Merry Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are making progress with a better schedule and a bit more posting. I am more about reading than watching. Even when I might watch, while knitting, I have been listening to audiobooks since I have so many I want to hear.

    Happy Holidays! Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am! I switch between periods of reading and watching TV or movies, both have their appeal to me. Personally, I can't concentrate on audiobooks, I wish I could though!

      Happy Holidays!

      Delete