Sunday 5 May 2019

Sunday Post #63


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 


Life

I started teaching more than fulltime again last week and the next week as well, not sure what the rest of my month will look like but I have some interesting prospects that still need to be confirmed.

I also met up with a friend this weekend and we ended up playing the boardgame Targi which was a lot of fun. Highly recommend this game!



Do you have any favourites boardgames?

Also went to see a local play this weekend, which I enjoyed, I really need to go to plays more often.


Blog and books


I finished Where the Crawdads Sing this week and I'm still struggling with my feelings about this book. Might write a review about it. I also started reading Daisy Jones and Six but I'm not sure if I'm in the right mood right now, we'll see.


Movies and TV Shows




I thought I read a spoiler about Game of Thrones on Monday which immediately made me watch the last episode. Thankfully the spoiler wasn't true and my favourite character is still alive :)

Also watched Tracks yesterday which I really liked, although some parts were a little too slow.



What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

7 comments:

  1. I love boardgames, and trying new ones! I recently got Pandemic and that is pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have been wanting to play Pandemic for some time, it does sound fun! I'm glad you are enjoying it!

      Delete
  2. I enjoy playing Lords of the Waterdeep with my kids, and I play solo on my iPad too.

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I haven't heard about that one, I will check it out!

      Thanks, have a great reading week as well!

      Delete
  3. My daughter is a huge fan of board games and I was when younger. Of her newer ones, I like SkipBo, and Pandemic. But she has dozens. I also do both paper and phone Soduko. Oh and I love a math game called Krypto which is really old.

    Enjoy your reads!

    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! SkipBo was one of my favourite games when I was younger! Really enjoy sudoku as well! I haven't tried the other ones yet, but I'll check them out!

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life! Am giving this testimony because am so happy, I want to thank Dr. Iwisa for the great thing He has done in my life , He brought happiness back to my life, I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 6 years decided to call it quit almost when we wanted to get married. I was so emotional breakdown to the extent i could not do anything reasonable again, after 2months in pain before an old friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster on line called Dr Iwisa, this was after I have been scammed by various fake spell casters. I was introduced me to Dr Iwisa a true Spell Caster. In less than 24 hours i saw wonders, my lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle, and after 1month later we got married and it was just like a dream to me because i thought i had lost him forever. Thank you Dr. iwisa for helping me but most of all, Your Honesty and Fast Accurate Results. email: superiorspellhome@gmail.com WhatsApp +27730886631

    ReplyDelete