Sunday 12 May 2019

Sunday Post #64


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 


Life

One of my teaching jobs has been extended to the end of May and I'm so happy it did (and not only because I have every Monday off :) ). After some events this year, I'm finally feel better about teaching and I actually enjoy going to work again!


Blog and books


I finished one of my Netgalley e-arcs, Queen of the Sea, which I will be reviewing next week. I also started reading The Umbrella Academy comic, and I didn't know the lead singer of My Chemical Romance was the author until I read the introduction. I'm really enjoying the first volume and I hope to finish it today!

Movies and TV Shows




I watched Game of Thrones this week and I was more annoyed than anything else. Also watched A Star Is Born which I enjoyed! Will probably watch Dead to Me on Netflix next.



What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Why were you annoyed by Game of Thrones?

    I LOVED A Star is Born, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like some of the character development.

      A Star is Born is great!

      Delete
  2. Dead to Me is on my binge list, it looks fun. Congratulations on the job extension.

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So far Dead to Me is really fun and the stalking only creeps me out a little :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the teaching extension!

    Same here w/ Game of Thrones. Maybe tonight will be better!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope next episode will be better as well!

      Delete
  4. oh I've watched 2 older versions of A Star is Born and I'd like to see this one. I'm glad to hear its on Netflix - I'll have to try to get to it.
    I'm so glad you're enjoying your teaching now. Have a lovely week.

    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not on Netflix in my area, I got my mum the DVD as a birthday gift.
      Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Glad you are enjoying your teaching job. I want to watch Dead to Me too. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I’m glad teaching is going well for you. Have a good week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete