Sunday 19 May 2019

Sunday Post #65


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 


Life

I have to be at school quite a bit more this week because of a couple of meetings that take place hours apart. On top of that I have a throat ache again which is my weakness and usually evolves into a laryngitis. Hope to avoid this or will simply have to go to work like that.


Blog and books


I'm quite happy with what I read this week, I finished The Number of Love, a Netgalley e-arc and loved it! Yesterday I also read My Sister, the Serial Killer which I enjoyed as well!

I'm hoping to post my review of The Number of Love soon!

Movies and TV Shows




I only watched Game of Thrones this week and I didn't like the direction the show has taken. Hopefully the final episode will be better?



What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

8 comments:

  1. I'm kinda skeptical of Game of Thrones' direction too! Really curious about the finale tonight though!!

    Hope you have a good week- and no laryngitis! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm curious about the finale as well!

      Delete
  2. I'm scared to watch GOT tonight. Gonna try to stay away from social media because spoilers will be crazy I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that's what I did as well! Hate those spoilers!

      Delete
  3. I haven't been watching GoT but you don't seem to be alone in your disappointment of this newest and final series.

    I started watching the latest season of Lucifer this week and am enjoying it so far.

    Glad to hear you enjoyed your reads last week, I hope you have a good week this week and enjoy some more reads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I still need to watch Lucifer's latest season but am really excited to do so!

      Delete
  4. I think I may be alone in not minding the GoT ending... Yes, it was all rushed but where everyone ended up? Made sense to me.

    ReplyDelete