Sunday 23 October 2022

Sunday Post #146

   

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.



Life

I also feel a little burned out the last days/week before my break actually starts which is why I spend the weekend creating candles and taking time for myself instead of correcting the assignments right away. It will take me longer now, but I've learned to slow down when I need to. I'm quite adept at procrastinating.

Blog and books



I'm currently reading still Ray Bradbu
ry's The October Country and have started Transit by Rachel Cusk. I'm hoping to read more Cusk soon since I've bought a ticket to see her interview/reading in November. Very excited about it!




Dickens' To Be Read at Dusk was entertaining but not the best short story collection I have read.


Movies and TV Shows



I'm currently watching Flower of Evil to get into a more spooky mood. It's quite good so far! It's a kdrama about a police officer who discovers her husband was the prime suspect in a murder case 18 years ago. He changed his name but the police are still looking for him and now she's in charge of his case.

What did you watch or read recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

6 comments:

  1. It's good to know when you need to step back and relax. All of us in this world try to do too much sometimes. I hope your break helps.

    The Last Supper: A Summer in Italy is the only book by Rachel Cusk that I have read. I will be interested in seeing what you think about her books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope so too!
      I will add The Last Supper to my list!

      Delete
  2. Those candles look so cute!

    Sorry if this is a duplicate comment, I've been having a little trouble with those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm very happy with the way they turned out!
      No duplicate comments found, so no problem here!

      Delete
  3. Those candles are adorable!

    I'm a life long procrastinator as is one of my sisters. I once told her that her 2 kids would be out of college and married with kids before she had their childhood photos developed :) That many years ago when you had to take you film to the drugstore to be developed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Haha, I think I still have some photos that need to be developed in that way as well!

      Delete