Sunday 2 October 2022

Sunday Post #143

 

  

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.



Life

I once more didn't read much this month but I did discover some new cosy games to play on the nintendo switch (it has been years since I last played some video games). Cosy Grove and Disney's Dreamlight Valley are my current favourites.




Blog and books


I only finished The Inseparables at the beginning of the month, which I truly enjoyed. I'm still reading Siddhartha and The Secret Lives of Church Ladies but once again seem to have lost a bit of my reading drive. Hopefully it will get better soon!


Movies and TV Shows



Haven't watched much either, aside from Chantal, a Flemish TV show which is a joy to watch!

What did you watch or read recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't been reading for almost a week, and I feel like I am suffering without it. Hopefully, I'll get some good reading time starting tomorrow.

    Video games always sound fun, and those look especially so!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll get back to reading more this week!
      I've never been much of a gamer but they can calm me down when I'm not in a reading mood. It always feels strange not to read instead, though.

      Delete