Sunday 13 November 2022

Sunday Post #149

   

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.



Life

Busy weeks correcting ahead, hope to have some time left to read, though.

Blog and books


I finished Second Place by Rachel Cusk and quite enjoyed it. I think Outline might still be my favourite of her novels I have read so far. Currently reading a Dutch book: De geschiedenis van mijn seksualiteit and I'm hoping to finish it next week but this might just be wishful thinking.
This year I am thinking of reading Conversations with Friends, Jane Eyre and A Study in Scarlet as well. We'll see how that goes.



Also, I love the new ceramic mug I made, I love creating things and can find so much joy doing so.

Movies and TV Shows


I finished The House of the Dragon, Enola Holmes and Enola Holmes 2. I didn't expect much from the latter two but ended up enjoying those films after all.

Also started watching Only Murders in the Building this week, will be intrigued to see what happens next.

What did you watch or read recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

6 comments:

  1. What did you think of Dragon? That ending! I've been watching Andor and while it starts slow it's really picking up steam. Plus it may be the most chilling portrait of the Empire I've seen- if you're into Star Wars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Only Murders in the Building. And, I really enjoyed Enola Holmes. I'd like to watch the second one soon. Maybe this week. :D I hope you have a great week!

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read that Enola Homes 2 is good. Must watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed Enola Holmes 2. I think it’s been quite popular.

    best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw Enola Holmes 1 last week, so now I'm looking forward to 2. I thought Only Murders in the Building was lots of fun.

    Conversations with Friends looks very promising.

    There is something wonderful about making something beautiful like your mug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photo of the yellow books! I liked House Of The Dragon. I'm excited to see where it goes next.

    ReplyDelete