Sunday 20 November 2022

Sunday Post #150

 The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.



Life

Feeling a bit under the weather and stressed out. Hoping to find some time to read at the end of the month, I miss getting lost in a good novel.

Blog and books


I'm currently reading a Dutch book, De geschiedenis van mijn seksualiteit, for my book club meeting in December. I also started A Study in Scarlet, my first Sherlock Holmes story. I've only read the first chapter so far but I'm thoroughly enjoying it. It makes me miss the show Sherlock even more.



Movies and TV Shows



I just finished Only Murders in the Building today and I loved it! It was the perfect cosy show to make me feel a little bit better. Any cosy TV show or film recommendations are welcome! I'm in need of them!

What did you watch or read recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. We loved Only Murders in the Building, too. We've been watching the old series, Modern Family, off and on. We also love The Great British Baking Show.

    I'm sorry you've been feeling under the weather. Good luck with your book club book and your first Sherlock Holmes story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no hope you feel better soon! Cosy is good around this time of year. I've been watching Deadwind on Netflix but I'm not sure it's cozy lol!

    ReplyDelete