Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is Ten Books To Read If You Are In The Mood For X. I chose books which feature a romantic relationship in which the characters start out as antagonists. These are my favourite kind of romances, I excluded Beauty and the Beast and all of its retellings because those would be a list on their own. Enjoy!
1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
2. North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
3. Starflight by Melissa Landers
4. The Duff by Kody Keplinger
5. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
6. The Gardella Vampire Chronicles by Colleen Gleason
7. The Vampire Dimitri by Colleen Gleason
8. The Kate Daniels Series by Ilona Andrews
9. Uprooted by Naomi Novik
10. Radiance by Grace Draven
11. The Winter Rose by Jennifer Donnelly
12. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
13. De Guillotine by Simone van der Vlugt
14. Fox and O'Hare Series by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg
Have you read any of these books mentioned? Do you know other antagonistic romances? Let me know down below!