Saturday 19 March 2016

Stacking the Shelves: March Book Haul Part 1

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Each week bloggers write about the books they got during the week. This week I purchased three books and borrowed four from my friend. Without further ado, here are the books I got this week:

1. The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy #2) by Marie Rutkoski 



I'm currently reading this one, but I'm feeling slumpy so I might put this one aside for a little while.

3. The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy #3) by Marie Rutkoski 



3. Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles) by Marissa Meyer


I've already read this one and loved it! Review to come!

These are the books I borrowed this week:

4. Days of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #2) by Laini Taylor



I read the first book in the series, Daughter of Smoke and Bone, last year and I really liked it! However, since then I haven't felt the urge to pick up the other books in the series. But since I'm borrowing these from my friend, I will read them soon! I'm excited to see how things will turn out!

5. Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #3) by Laini Taylor



6. The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds #1) by Alexandra Bracken 



7. Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West (The Wicked Years #1) by Gregory Maguire




These are the books I got this week! Which ones did you get? Did you read any of the books mentioned above? Let me know down below!

17 comments:

  1. Great books! I need the other ones in the Winners Curse series. I've only read the first one. Also need to start reading Blood and Starlight. I want to pick up Stars Above but I'm only on Cress. Enjoy your books!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Cress is my favourite of the Lunar Chronicles! I hope you'll enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. Great haul this week. I hope you enjoy them all :) I got The Winner's Kiss this week too and really enjoyed that one, I adore that series. Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm hoping to read it as soon as possible!

      Delete
  3. I'm hoping that you will love the Winners Crime. I still need to read that one. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Days of Blood and Starlight as well this week! http://www.themathom-house.com/books/stacking-the-shelves-4/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stars Above!!! Omg I hope you love it as much as I did!

    Check out our STS

    Leydy @ Once Upon A Twilight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really loved it! Although I was hoping to get so much more Throne and Cress than we got, but it was still good!

      Delete
  6. I liked The Darkest Minds and plan to pick up the rest of the series at some point. Wicked is also good and try to catch the theatre version as it is just as awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know! I've been wanting to catch the musical version for years now! I'm hoping to get to it next time I'm in London!

      Delete
  7. Enjoy all of your books! I still need to get caught up on both the Lunar Chronicles series and Winner's trilogy...they are all sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lunar Chronicles is the best! I'm currently reading The Winner's Crime, so I hope it's going to be as good as the first book! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. I loved the Daughter of smoke and bone series. The Lunar Chronicles and The Winner's Trilogy has been on my tbr for bit. Just waiting to get the last books so I can read all together.
    Great haul!!! Enjoy!
    - Amanda @ She's Quite Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the Daughter of smoke and bone series. The Lunar Chronicles and The Winner's Trilogy has been on my tbr for bit. Just waiting to get the last books so I can read all together.
    Great haul!!! Enjoy!
    - Amanda @ She's Quite Bookish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm hoping to finish the Daughter of Smoke and Bones series soon! The Lunar Chronicles are one of my favourite YA series ever! I highly recommend it!

      Delete