I read eight books this month, some of them great, one was terrible and others were just okay.
1. Iron Kissed (Mercy Thompson #3) by Patricia Briggs
I really fell in love with this series! Mercy Thompson is amazing! And the secondary characters are just the best! 4 out of 5 stars!
2. On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves
Loved this one! You can find my review of On the Island here. 4 out of 5 stars!
3. Bone Crossed (Mercy Thompson #4) by Patricia Briggs
Really enjoyed this one as well! 4 out of 5 stars!
4. Transcendence by Shay Savage
I really didn't like this one even though I was so excited to read this. You can find my review here. 2 out of five stars.
5. The Scam (Fox and O'Hare, #4) by Janet Evanovich
I enjoy this series but somehow I was a little disappointed with this one.
6. A Necessary Sin (The Sin Trilogy, #1) by Georgia Cates
This was the first free e-book I enjoyed. 3 out of 5 stars. Review to come!
7. Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1) by Jessica Spotswood
I had a lot of expectations about this book, sadly I actually thought this book was mostly boring. In the end, I decided to give it 3 out of 5 stars but I might still change that rating.
8. Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare
This came highly recommended to me, however, I didn't enjoy this one as much as I wanted it too. You can find my review here.
Which books did you recently read? Let me know down below!