Monday 18 September 2017

6 Reasons Why You Should Watch Spider-Man: Homecoming


Why should you go watch another Spider-Man movie? There are already so many of them out there! Why is this one different? That's exactly what I asked myself before watching this movie and here are the answers! I prepared this post a while ago, so I'm going to keep this brief:

- Peter Parker actually looks his age


I have never read any of the Spiderman comics but I do hair this is a more faithful portrayal, I do feel the previous Spidermen did not really look the age implied, as did the rest of the cast.

- Great Humour


This was by far the most funny Spiderman movie I've ever seen (granted I haven't seen all of them yet)!

Example: I lost an electron T-shirt

- Iron Man pops up


You can never go wrong with Robert Downey Jr.

- Peter makes teenager mistakes

He messes up, but he does learn from his mistakes. I feel it's quite refreshing seeing a superhero struggle from time to time and actually make mistakes.

- Good action scenes


Really enjoyed the action scenes. His suit is awesome!

- Good music


I mean, Blitzkrieg Bop anyone?!


All in all, Spider-Man: Homecoming is a really entertaining film, which you should go see if you even mediocrely like superhero movies.

I tried to be brief and to the point in this review. Let me know if you liked this style or if you prefer more details for future movie reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment