Sunday 17 March 2019

Sunday Post #56


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 


Life

Last time I told you I quit my job, on Monday, I got a call from the school I worked last year but wasn't asked to return in September. Now I'm working there for two weeks and I have a couple of job interviews lined up, so hopefully I can start at one of those schools as well! I'm really lucky to have so many opportunities so soon!


Blog and books



I didn't read anything this week. I didn't have a much time as I hoped I would to read and blog.


Movies and TV Shows




I watched The Umbrella Academy on Netflix and it was fantastic! I need the second season right now! The plot was interesting and original, all the characters were unique and fell in love with them instantly! Highly recommend this! The only thing is, I'm now in the mood to watch some action Netflix shows and I'm in need of recommendations!


What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

7 comments:

  1. The Umbrella Academy is probably one of the most surprising tv shows I've seen this year. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I didn't expect to like it that much but I instantly became obsessed. From the moment I heard the first notes of Phantom of the Opera, I was hooked :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the job opportunities, and good luck with your interviews! I've been hearing really good things about The Umbrella academy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to watch The Umbrella Academy! It seems like something I'd adore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new job! I hope the interviews work out. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like the job opportunities are looking up for you. I hope to start watching The Umbrella Academy this week. It looks interesting and is getting a lot of buzz right now.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great you got some work options right away. Good luck with the search! Have a great week.
    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete