Sunday 31 March 2019

Sunday Post #58


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

Life

One more week and then Easter break will start! Last Monday, I got some sad news, I won't be able to finish this year as a Spanish teacher in evening classes because the teacher who I substituted will return and I'm so sad about that. This means I don't have part of a job after Easter. I do have a job interview on Friday but we'll have to wait and see how that goes.

Blog and books


I started Dance of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson this week and I'm really enjoying it. The story moves at a slow pace and I hope to see more action in the future though.

I also posted a Can't Wait Wednesday post this week!

Movies and TV Shows


I started watching the third season of Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix and also watched Wonder and Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle this weekend.



What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the job thing, but good luck with the interview! And have a great Easter break!

    I've been kind of curious about Mary Pearson's books, I hope that one picks up a bit for you! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you’re able to get a new job quickly. Good luck with the interview. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your interview. Have you seen My Name is Doris ? I recommend it if you haven’t.

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you find another position quickly. In the meantime, make the most of your extra time! Have a wonderful week!

    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED Wonder!! My hubby and I recently watched The Bundy Tapes... that was a tough watch. But for lighter shows, we watched The Umbrella Academy. That was a fun one!

    ReplyDelete