1. A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
2. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brönte
This is my third copy of Jane Eyre!
3. Hunted by Meagan Spooner
I heard really good things about this one! Can't wait to read it!
4. Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by Robin LaFevers
These are stories set in the Grisha universe, which I love! Can't wait to read this!
6. Forest of a Thousand Lanterns (Rise of the Empress #1) by Julie C. Dao
I'm currently reading this one!
7. A Curious Beginning (Veronica Speedwell #1) by Deanna Raybourn
I have already read this one!
8. The first four novels in the Bridgertons series by Julia Quinn
The Duke and I, The Viscount Who Loved Me, An Offer From a Gentleman and Romancing Mister Bridgerton. I've already read the first two books in the series. They are not special but have the ability to relax me in very stressful moments.
Which books did you recently get? Have you read any of the ones mentioned above or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts down below!
If you enjoyed this post, please follow me on 'Bloglovin, goodreads, instagram and twitter for more regular updates!
Have a great weekend everyone!