Tuesday 4 September 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme  which was previously hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader GirlEach week bloggers post their top ten on a previously suggested topic. This week's topic is Ten 

(image belongs to That Artsy Reader Girl)

Let's start with some Korean drama. 

1. What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?


This is a very cute romance Korean drama. 

2. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon


I loved this because it plays with gender roles.

My two favourite Spanish shows at the moment:

3. La Casa de Papel


A group of criminals plan to commit the perfect heist. I was constantly on the edge of my seat!

4. Las Chicas del Cable


A romantic historical series, the third season comes out on Friday.


5. Buffy the Vampire Slayer


A classic I can't get enough of!

6. Firefly

This is an amazing sci-fi series that should have had multiple seasons but I still really recommend the first one!

7. Sense8

Another series that should have had more seasons but I finished each season in three days. It is amazing and so diverse!

8. Sherlock 


I do not need to explain how brilliant this show is, do I?

9. Stranger Things


I can't wait to watch the next season!

10. Godless


A feminist cowboy series that blew me away! A must-see!



Have you watched any of these TV shows or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts and recommendations down below!

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

13 comments:

  1. I love Buffy, Firely, Sherlock, Stranger Things and Godless too. Godless especially was extremely bingeworthy for me. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Stranger Things! Strong Woman Do Bong Soon looks fun too, and I've never seen Buffy! I need to binge it one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What, how is that possible! :o
      I hope you'll get a chance to watch it soon!

      Delete
  3. #1 - I might see this, it seems like it's funny

    #2 - definitely going to try and finish watching this series

    #3, 4 - have not heard of them

    #5 - I did watched a few episodes when it was still airing but I didn't really like vampires so I couldn't really watch plus they freak me out

    #6 - I think this is a great series though scary at times

    #7 - not really interest in this series

    #8 - I didn't see this series so I can't judge

    #9 - couldn't really watch, this is horror right?

    #10 - don't think I'll be watching this

    I can recommend a ton of shows but the list would be rather long so here's a few of my favorites off the top of my head:
    korean - master's sun, 49 days, I hear your voice, dr. frost
    chinese - ghost of relativity, someone like you
    american - charmed, pushing daisies, elementary

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will definitely check those out!
      I love Charmed, Pushing Daisies and Master Sun's as well!

      Delete
  4. Buffy was one of my favourites but I never took to any of the other Joss Whedon offerings. I do plan to watch Sherlock and Stranger Things and maybr Sense8 when I find out more about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check out Firefly, Sherlock, Stranger Things and Sense8! They are the best!

      Delete
  5. I can't get enough of Buffy - or Angel either!

    Check out my TTT and my plans for Fall Bookish Bingo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never watched Angel :o but I'm certain I would have been obsessed with it as well!

      Delete
  6. I don’t have Netflix, but I’m pretty sure I’d love Stranger Things. It looks like my kind of show.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you can watch it another way? My library has quite a lot of Netflix on DVD.

      Delete