Monday 10 September 2018

Sunday Post #29


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer ). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

Life

I am still applying to jobs but I keep being rejected mostly because I don't have a Dutch degree. It's still a bit depressing, but I figure, one day they will not have that many teachers left to pick from and hopefully I get my chance then. I do enjoy the three hours of Spanish I teach on Monday evening.

Blog and books

I read a little more of Every Heart a Doorway, I hope to finish it on the train tomorrow. I'm planning to reply to all your comments early next week.

Movies and TV Shows

I've been watching one of my favourite Korean dramas so far, Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, it's soo cute and positive! Definitely my favourite thing this week! I also finished Oh My Venus and started watching Secret.




What did you read or watch recently? Do you have any recommendations?

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I keep seeing more and more posting about K-dramas, and I'm actually starting to recognize some of the titles, so that's kinda cool. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo sounds fun. :) And yay for Every Heart A Doorway- I need to get that one sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm rooting for you with the job hunt! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the job hunting front.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry that the job hunt isn't going well but I'm really hoping that this changes soon for you.

    ReplyDelete