Sunday 30 September 2018

Sunday Post #32


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer ). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

Life

I finished my temporary job as a substitute teacher in an amazing school. In less than two weeks, I felt connected to and really appreciated by my pupils. I received lovely reactions to my final lessons and I got the feeling that I did a good job and will be missed. I haven't really felt that way before in my previous teaching jobs. I will truly miss this school. I have been asked to stay and teach different pupils for another month, but because I start another fulltime job until June I couldn't accept even though I would have loved to stay. I start my new job on Monday and have received very little information so far, which stresses me out. We'll see how it goes.


I also went to Facts yesterday, I had a really fun time with my friends and I enjoyed the Q&A's of Jennifer Morrison, John Barrowman and David Tennant. Still not sure how I feel about the Tom Felton one.

Blog and books

I did not find the time to work on my blog or reply to comments, which makes me feel awful. I do read them and I will reply when I find the time to comment back on your blogs as well. Things have been hectic, lately.

I did finish Mirage but I ended up a little disappointed because not much actually happened in this book. I did like the diverse characters.

Movies and TV Shows


I did not have the time to watch a lot this week, the job kept me really busy. I did watch a couple of Goblin episodes but nothing more. 


What did you read or watch recently? Do you have any recommendations?

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new job! I hope it goes well. And that's a bummer about the school you really like, but maybe you'll make it back there at some point. You never know the twists life takes. :) Sounds like you had a great experience there...

    Ooh Tennant was at the con? And Barrowman? How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping the new job goes well. Maybe you could get back to the school you like next year? Have a good week. Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m glad the teaching job went well. I hope the next job is just as successful. Happy October!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy tonight getting stuck into my first horror reads of the month! Over the weekend I caught up with a few of my favourite TV shows-Great British Bake Off, Great British Menu, Celebrity Masterchef and Coronation Street!

    ReplyDelete