Sunday 21 July 2019

Sunday Post #71


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 


Life

Just arrived home a couple of hours ago from my wonderful trip to Spain. However, it was way too short! I honestly wish I lived there. 



Blog and books

I read a quite a lot during these two weeks in Spain, about 10 books/comics/manga, two of which I read in Spanish, which is something I should do more often. Some of my favourite last week were The Song of Achilles (can't wait to read Circe now!) and the manga series Orange, which was amazing! Currently reading Bloody Rose by Nicholas Eames but I didn't get into it as much as I did Kings of the Wyld. Hope this will change soon!


Movies and TV Shows


I did watch a couple of movies this weekend: The Spy Who Dumped Me, Deadpool 2, Ocean's 8 and Black Panther. My favourite of this four was probably Deadpool 2.

What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful time in Spain! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spain sounds amazing. I've seen pictures from people who've vacationed there and it definitely got added to my list of places to go!

    I'm currently watching watching Black Spot (French/ Belgian) on Netflix and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spain is definitely amazing! I never get tired of it!

      Wow, I haven't even heard about that show, I'm a terrible Belgian :)

      Delete
  3. Glad you had a nice holiday in spain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spain sounds lovely and welcome back! Glad you had fun. I want to see Deadpool 2. The first was a lot of fun. So was Black Panther.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Spain is always great! Deadpool 2 was really good as well! I hope you'll get to watch it soon!

      Delete
  5. I’ve watched lots of episodes of Living in the Sun and Spain does seem like a pretty idyllic place to live.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will check out Living in the Sun! Spain is fantastic!

      Delete
  6. I recently watched the newest spiderman and it was awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm slowly catching up on all the Marvel films but I did like the first Spiderman, so I think I will like this one as well! Happy to hear you enjoyed it!

      Delete