Sunday 28 March 2021

Sunday Post #138

                                                        

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 
I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.



Life

One more week and then I have a break again, although the government announced the break would start this Monday, I still have a full week of work as a teacher (correcting exams, meetings, being present on several days, ...) . Not that I truly mind the work, but having to explain to various people that I don't have an extra week off is getting very annoying. 

One great thing this week, I discovered Tabletopia and played some board games online with a friend. We played some known and unknown ones and it was quite fun. It's also a great way to try out games and not actually have to buy them.

Blog and books



This week I read Antigone and I finally finished Persepolis. I highly recommend both! I also got to The Vegetarian, I'm still not sure what to think of it. I liked some sections but other parts very just plain weird and uncomfortable. I will have to think about this book some more.

Movies and TV Shows



I watched some westerns I have seen a couple of times before, The Last of Mohicans and 3:10 to Yuma. I like both and have often listen to the soundtrack of the first one.

Do you like soundtracks? Which ones are your favourites? 

What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. The LAst of the Mohicans is awesome and wow what a soundtrack. I was a huge fan of Clannad after hearing it. Anam is one of my favorite releases of theirs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Klara and the Sun, especially the character of Klara. I also read Tarka the Otter for the first time. It was beautiful writing.

    I'm looking for recommendations of what to watch. We just finished the British Baking Show and we don't know what we want to watch next. My husband is a huge western fan and he recommends Treasure of Sierra Madre, if you haven't seen it.

    I like the idea of Tabletopia. Fun!

    ReplyDelete