Sunday 18 April 2021

Sunday Post #139


                                                        

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 
I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.



Life

Sorry for my absence again, the past two weeks have been strange and unpredictable but I'm finally reading something again. I've been playing a lot of board games the past weeks too, which I have been loving. Let me know if you are interested in reading my opinions about them as well, then I can talk about board games here as well.

Blog and books



I'm currently reading two books, Crime and Punishment (not going to lie, it feels like an accomplishment reading this one, hope to finish it this month but that might be wishful thinking) and The Radium Girls (listening to the audiobook). Both are great so far.


One week ago, I finished another book, Know My Name by Chanel Miller, such a sad but powerful story, I believe everyone should read.


Movies and TV Shows



I haven't watched a lot of movies the past two weeks, I think the only one I did watch was Notting Hill, one of my favourite feelgood films. Do you have any of those? I also love this scene in the park.



I'm also loving Schitt's Creek, it has become a comfort show to me as well, perfect to end the day with. I quite relate to Stevie and always have fun watching David and the others.

Do you like soundtracks? Which ones are your favourites? 

What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I've always loved board games, so much fun!

    I'll check out Know My Name.

    I've never seen Notting Hill but I know a lot of people who loved it. Maybe I'll watch it this week.

    I've never seen Schitt's Creek either. I don't even know what it's about.

    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh board games reviews or discussions would be fun. No one does that. :)

    I remember liking Notting Hill.

    I should watch Schitt's Creek, I liked Emily Hampshire in a different show she was in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanna watch Schitt's Creek but I don't know where I can watch it. Where do you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to hear your thoughts on board games. In the old days, we spent a lot of our free time playing cards. You can do so much with a pack of cards.

    Good for you in reading Crime and Punishment. You should feel a sense of accomplishment! I enjoyed Radium Girls very much, too.

    I tend to listen to playlists on Amazon Music or Pandora. I get inspired to make a list centered on a theme and I save it. Yesterday I noticed I had a Happy playlist as well as a Happy, Happy and a Happy, Happy, Happy. I decided to go with triple Happy. It was one of those days.

    ReplyDelete