Sunday 27 June 2021

Sunday Post #143

 

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.



Life

Only one week and a half more before my summer break finally starts. Sadly like last year, I won't travel to Spain but many of my friends, family members and colleagues are travelling to other countries. I have to admit I feel quite a bit jealous at times, even though I'm not that comfortable with corona to travel and plan that far in advance. I have received my first vaccination but I will only get my second one a month from now.

Last weekend I played some board games with my friend, we played Mysterium Park, Clank! and Meadow. All three were fun!

Clank!
Meadow

Today I also found some time to make candles again. I experimented a bit with colours and shapes, some of the results were lovely. I also tried floating candles for the first time, hope to test/burn them this week!




What are you doing this summer?

Blog and books



I'm still reading Lonely Castle in the Mirror, I'm in a bit a of a reading slump but still enjoying this one!

Movies and TV Shows


I have been watching some shows for the second time and am planning to watch a new Korean drama but haven't decided which one yet. Sometimes the streaming platforms give you way too many choices to actually pick something to watch.

The Eurovision Song Contest did give me two songs I adore, Zitti E Buoni by Måneskin and Shum by Go_A. Are you a fan of Eurovision or of these songs? It's rare I listen to Eurovision songs this often after the contest.

What did you read or watch recently?


As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I don't feel comfortable flying yet either.

    My family and I love to play games. I've never seen any of those.

    I love candles and have thought about making some myself but haven't, yours look so pretty!

    I don't know if you've read this book, but I'm listening to The Invisible Husband Of Frick Island and am loving it. I only have an hour left and will be sad when I'm done.

    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once visited a house where a man got into candle making and there were candles on EVERY surface throughout the house. ALso used every container. I got the feeling that it's just too easy to make them. But yours look nice and still under control.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only a week and a half until vacation? That sounds glorious.

    We hope to take a trip this summer. We are nervous about traveling though. I think we would be okay driving. Maybe it will be a short trip.

    I love games. I'd love to learn more games. We tend to play the same ones...especially Pictionary.

    The candles are beautiful. I like the star candles especially.

    I loved listening to The Girl with the Louding Voice on audio. The main character is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My family & I love board games! Our favorites are Splendor, Azul, and Sagrada. We're fully vaccinated now, but still not comfortable taking a big trip. Maybe next summer. Enjoy your week!

    Diana @ Book of Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  5. The next Kdrama I'm planning to watch is The King: Eternal Monarch. Have you watched that one yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friends that I used to play board games with have spread away from my town and we no longer get together. I am also not going to get any trips this summer. But I've already got one book convention planned for next year. This week I've started rewatching some shows myself. Cobra Kai for the second time, and then my cousin convinced me to go back and rewatch Supernatural, and I haven't watched the first season of that since probably when it originally aired! Sam and Dean are so young! Hope you have a good week!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete