Sunday 12 December 2021

Sunday Post #153

 

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.



Life

Next week will be extremely busy for me, as my students have to take my exam and I don't have a lot of time to correct those as they have all been planned at the end of the exam period. Not stressed out about that at all :o

Also, I have been doing some pottery throwing lessons this year and I recently made this mug. I adore it even though it's not perfect.




Blog and books





I haven't been reading much lately which makes me a little sad. Hope to still read this one and Jane Eyre this year though.

Movies and TV Shows




I finally watch Crazy Rich Asians and while I didn't dislike it at all, I also do not really understand the hype. I somehow expected more from this one though. I also watched Yesterday, A Christmas Carol (watched this one before) and Elf. I finally put up the Christmas three as well this weekend, hoping to get fully into the Christmas spirit soon, although everyone around me doesn't appear to enjoy the Christmas period as much.




What did you read or watch recently?


As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Hello There! It sounds like you're really busy. I just finished The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe via audio and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read those yet but loved the adaptation as a kid.

      Delete
  2. What a nice mug! Something about pottery...

    Sapiens looks interesting. Hope you get some Christmas cheer soon. I'm slowly getting into the spirit haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Sapiens was interesting, gained some insights I never even thought about before.

      Delete
  3. That's a beautiful mug! I am personally a fan of wabi sabi art.

    I hope you get a chance to read Jane Eyre and Sapiens before the end of the year, but, if you don't, I hope you are able to get to them in 2022.

    We watched our favorite Christmas movie, It's a Wonderful Life, last night.

    I hope your exam time goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I love It's a Wonderful Life! Would love to watch it again this year!

      Delete