Sunday 9 October 2022

Sunday Post #144

  

  

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.



Life

I have Monday off, so I'm getting myself ready to have a super cosy Sunday evening! The weather was lovely today, so we took my grandmother and his sister out for a day at the coast. It was a fantastic trip, which I hope to do again soon.

Also met up with a friend to play some board games this weekend, Everdell always gives me cosy vibes.

Blog and books


I managed to read a bit more this week and finally finished Siddartha, which was an interesting read. I'm hoping to finish The Secret Lives of Church Ladies today (or tomorrow) so I can start Ray Bradbury's The October Country, which I feel I should read in October.

Do you have any October books planned?


This ceramic mug is a new favourite, I made it this summer and am so happy with the way it turned out!

Movies and TV Shows




Quite curious about The Bear, I've heard some good reviews, so might check it out tonight.


What did you watch or read recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Ok that's funny. I just looked at your mug and thought WHAT AN AWESOME MUG and wondered where you got such a cool mug and then a little farther down you said you made it. How cool must it be to make your own mug?????

    I am loving The Bear. Especially Sydney. So good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sundays are nice when you don't have work on a Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Monday off too and after seeing you mention The Bear I added to my list to start watching.

    I'm really enjoying Relative Race and How I Got Here on BYU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear that you found Siddhartha to be an interesting read. I have it on my list to read for the Classics Club, and I'd really like to read it soon. The Secret Lives of the Church Ladies and The October Country sound great, too.

    I collect coffee mugs and yours is especially beautiful and perfect for this season. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete