Sunday 16 October 2022

Sunday Post #145

  

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.



Life

I'm swamped with work this week, I've been correcting all day just to get more assignments in. I wish I had more time to read and create candles, but hopefully I will get to that in two weeks when I have some time off again. Very much looking forward to it already.

Blog and books


I'm currently reading Ray Bradbury's The October Country and To Be Read at Dusk by Charles Dickens. Two short story collections, which is not somthing I'm great at reading but I've been enjoying the latter on the train. Hoping to finish it early next week. The October Country will take me longer but it's perfect to read a story once in a while.




Movies and TV Shows


I started watching Elite and Abbot Elementary, two very different shows but very entertaining as well. 

What did you watch or read recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

7 comments:

  1. We have been watching Modern Family for the first time. It seems to just get better and better.

    I've never heard of To Be Read at Dusk. I don't think I knew that Charles Dickens wrote short stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really like Modern Family as well, it's been ages since I last watched an episode though.
      I found To Be Read at Dusk in the Charles Dickens Museum in London and couldn't resist.

      Delete
  2. I've saved Abbot Elementary to my Roku watch list but haven't watched it yet.
    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you're swamped with work. That's always so stressful. I hope you enjoy your books and I hope you have a better week this week.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, To Be Read at Dusk by Charles Dickens is definitely something I'd love to read.
    I hope that you have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like short stories once in a while, they're perfect for little snippets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover of the October book looks interesting!!! Is that a lady and a giant lizard? LOL

    ReplyDelete