Sunday 30 October 2022

Sunday Post #147

   

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.



Life

I finally have a break and I'm feeling a bit under the weather. Reading and watching series/films it is then!

Blog and books


I finished Transit by Rachel Cusk yesterday, I enjoyed it but do prefer Outline. Second Place is the next Cusk on my to read list because I'd like to read it before the Meet the author event in November.



I also read Garlic and the Vampire, a very cute and autumnal comic. The story was simple, the art beautiful and full of autumnal and cosy vibes.




I started Bram Stoker's Dracula this weekend and am very excited to finally read this classic. I have watched the film before so I do know the plot but it's still spooky to finally read it. Very much enjoying it!


Movies and TV Shows



I finished Flower of Evil today and it was really good! Also finished Derry Girls, I'm quite sad it's over. I couldn't resist watching Hocus Pocus 1 and 2 to get into a spooky mood.

What did you watch or read recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better! That comic does look like like it has a very cozy vibe!

    I've been really liking Andor and Deadwind (a Finnish show on Netflix).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when I get sick during a break. Let's hope you are feeling better while you have time to enjoy the vacation.

    I plan to read Dracula one day. I'll be very interested in hearing what you think about it.

    We have been watching Modern Family here. A gentle little comedy that is about ten years old.

    ReplyDelete