Tuesday 15 December 2015

Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they suggest a topic and bloggers can pick their top ten. This week's topic is top ten best books I read in 2015. I actually would have liked it better if this was a topic in January because if I read a book at the end of the year I can't add that to my top ten anymore. These are in no particular order:

1. Winter by Marissa Meyer



2. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr



3. Chew by John Layman, Rob Guillory (Illustrator)



4. The Martian by Andy Weir



5. The Kate Daniels series and The Innkeeper Chronicles by Ilona Andrews





6. Enchanted Inc. series by Shanna Swendson



7. Uprooted by Naomi Novik



8. The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood



9. Fall on your knees by Ann-Marie MacDonald



10. The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides



Which books made into your top ten this year? Let me know down below!

6 comments:

  1. Man, I keep having to say that I haven't read any of people's list this week! But there are quite a few on my TBR, so that's exciting to look forward to at least :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, same here! But I'm hoping that means I will only read awesome books in 2016 :)

      Delete
  2. We share enthusiasm for The Martian! I also read All the Light We Cannot See. I considered it when making my Top 10, but it was cut. (It was like number 12 or 13, so it was very close.) I truly think All the Light... is one of the prettiest books I've ever read.

    Interesting list. I enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the love and stars for Winter! I'm so sad The Lunar Chronicles are over though... I'm so happy about Stars Above, because we'll get an epilogue *happy dance* Haha yes, like you said we both have Uprooted on our list. Have you read her other series about dragons? I didn't but I'm wondering if I should, because the last book will be released in 2016.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by!! Same feeling about Winter and Stars Above! Need the epilogue like right now!! I haven't read any of Novik's other books yet but I might next year!

      Delete