Tuesday 22 December 2015

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is top ten books you would like Santa to leave under the tree this year.

1. Any classics I don't already own in the Penguin Clothbound editions

2. The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle #1) by Patrick Rothfuss 

3. The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events #1) by Lemony Snicket

I've never read these books and now I would really like to know what I've been missing out on!

4. Furiously Happy: A Funny Book About Horrible Things by Jenny Lawson 

5. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

6. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard 

This one comes out on the fifth of January, so technically it's not possible to receive it for Christmas but I'm going to add it to the list any way! I'm a rebel!

7. Walk on Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy #1) by Rae Carson

8. Daughter of the Forest (Sevenwaters #1) by Juliet Marillier 
Or even just any book by Juliet Marillier!

9. Passenger (Passenger, #1) by Alexandra Bracken
This one also comes out on the fifth of January.

10. Sweet Tooth: Volume 1 by Jeff Lemire

11. The Secret History by Dona Tartt

Which books are on your Christmas wishlist? Let me know down below!

6 comments:

  1. i love the Penguin Clothbound books! They're so pretty! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I put them on my Christmas wishlist but my aunt gave me the Penguin English Library editions instead, which are also gorgeous by the way! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Six of Crows is on my list and now I want to read Truthwitch as well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Your list is great too!

      Delete
  3. I got the clothbound Jane Austen books. I'm so excited!!!! I hope you received at least some of these books you wanted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! The Jane Austen ones are stunning! Yes, I did! I received The Secret History plus Great Expectations and Moby Dick however, those were not in the clothbound edition. My aunt gave them to me in paperback, the english library ones from penguin.

      Delete