Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week bloggers post their top ten on a previously suggested topic. This week's topic is top ten most anticipated books for the second half of 2017. I only found eight books for this topic, but I'm really excited about them all! These are in no particular order:
1. Warcross (Warcross, #1) by Marie Lu
Hopefully this book will be as awesome as the cover!
2. Renegades by Marissa Meyer
I'm really excited to read what she writes next, although I still need to read Heartless.
3. Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity, #2) by Victoria Schwab
4. Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6) by Sarah J. Maas
5. Godsgrave (The Nevernight Chronicle, #2) by Jay Kristoff
You either love Nevernight or you hate it, I really enjoyed it and can't wait for the next book!
6. The Comfort Zone by Sally Thorne
Loved The Hating Game! Can't wait for to read her next book! This looks like the perfect summer read!
7. Wonder Woman: Warbringer (DC Icons #1) by Leigh Bardugo
8. Song of the Current (Song of the Current #1) by Sarah Tolcser
Which books are you looking forward too? Are you planning to read any of the books mentioned above? Leave your thoughts down below!
If you liked this post and want to read more, follow me on Bloglovin', Blogger or via e-mail!