Sunday 4 June 2017

June TBR

These are the books I'm planning to read in June.

1. And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga #1) by Kiersten White 


I recently joined Netgalley and I actually got approved to read the sequel, so now I need to read the first book, no more excuses! Really excited, though!

2. Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga #2) by Kiersten White


3. How to Find Love in a Bookshop by Veronica Henry


I also got this from Netgalley, I actually haven't been able to finish a book I got approved on Netgalley. I started one I really don't like but I'm not sure how to review it, should I DNF it? 

4. Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist #1) by Renee Ahdieh


This book was in my Fairyloot box and I'm really excited to finally read it! The cover is stunning and a Mulan retelling? I never stood a chance :p

5. The Circle by Dave Eggers


I requested this book in my local library and it actually got approved!

6. The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead


Same case here, I need to read both of them so I can return them to library.


Which books are you planning to read this month? Have you read any of the books mentioned above? Which ones should I read first? Leave your thoughts down below!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy these, Lynn! I've heard so many good things about Renee's books, but haven't read either one. :) Happy June TBR-ing.

    ReplyDelete