Stacking the Shelves is co-hosted by Reading Reality and Tynga's Reviews. Each week bloggers post the books they purchased or received. Last week I posted the first part of my May book haul which you can find here. This is the second part of my May book haul because I got way too many books last month... I just couldn't resist, you know how that is, right?
1. Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist #1) by Renee Ahdieh
I got this one in my Fairyloot box and it is one of my most anticipated books of the year! I hope to get to it soon!
2. A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3) by Sarah J. Maas
This was my most anticipated book and sadly I felt really disappointed. You can find my review here.
The next four books I got from the bookdepository for 20 euros, which I think is a pretty great bargain!
3. Traitor's Blade (Greatcoats #1) by Sebastien de Castell
I've had this book on my radar for a while and when I saw it on the bookdepository for less than six euros, I couldn't resist buying it.
4. The Veil (Devil's Isle #1) by Chloe Neill
5. The Enchanted by Rene Denfeld
I've heard good things about this one! Can't wait to read it!
6. Pomfret Towers (Barsetshire #6) by Angela Thirkell
I've been wanting to read an Angela Thirkell book for a while now. This is the sixth book in a series though. Can anyone tell me if I need to read the others first?
I also got five e-books last month! I've been craving some romance novels lately, you can definitely leave some recommendations below!
7. Don't Stop Me Now by Colleen Coleman
I actually got approved to read this on Netgalley but back then I didn't realize I had to download it before it disappeared. And it did disappear, so when I saw the e-book for less than 3 euros, I got it without thinking twice! I'll be reviewing this one soon!
8. Bully (Fall Away #1) by Penelope Douglas
I got these Penelope Douglas books because I watched PeaceLoveBooksxo on Youtube recommending them often. And they were cheap.
9. Punk 57 by Penelope Douglas
10. Romancing the Duke (Castles Ever After #1) by Tessa Dare
I actually really enjoyed this one! I'll be reading more of this author in the future! I decided to try these out after watching April from Aprilius Maximus on Youtube talking about it.
11. If I Only Had a Duke (The Disgraceful Dukes #2) by Lenora Bell
Once again on the recommendation of Jessica from PeaceLoveBooksxo.
Which books did you get recently? Have you read any of these books or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts down below!
If you liked this post and which to get updates on when I post new things, follow me on Bloglovin', Blogger or via e-mail!