Sunday 2 September 2018

Sunday Post #28


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer ). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

Life

After applying for several jobs, I was finally told I could teach Spanish for 5 hours a week in two different locations. One location was close by and the other takes me more than an hour to get there. The day after, unfortunately, I was told that the teaching job at the closest location wasn't available anymore. So now I will only be teaching for 3 hours on Monday evening for about two months. Things really are not going my way lately. But I guess it's better than nothing.
I want to thank everyone for your kind messages on my last Sunday Post, it really helped!

Blog and books

I read one comic and about 70 pages of Every Heart a Doorway.
I posted a Can't Wait Wednesday Post and a Stacking the Shelves Post. Next week I will post my August Wrap Up.
Movies and TV Shows

I'm still really enjoying watching Korean dramas. They take me away from my depressed thoughts and stressful moments. This week I finished Secret Garden and started watching Scarlet Heart Ryeo and Oh My Venus.


I also watched the 2016 version of The Magnificent Seven with my dad, which was fun.



What did you read or watch recently? Do you have any recommendations?

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Secret Garden was my first and favorite of Kdrama. Descendants of the Sun is second place :-)
    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to watch Descendants of the Sun, it looks great!

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear about the job snafu- that sucks about the closer job. Hopefully something better comes along soon. And Every Heart A Doorway- the premise of that one really had me interested, so I need to pick that up at some point.

    I've never seen a K-drama but they seem to be quite popular! I love that South Korean culture is taking off for international viewers.

    Have a great week Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading Queen of Shadows, which I'm loving. It might end up being my favorite TOG book. I haven't been watching much, just continuing my rewatch of Charmed. All I do is rewatch stuff because there's nothing new to see. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the job. *Hugs.* Three hours is better than nothing, though. Have a good week.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry that things aren't working out for you job wise at the moment. I really hope your luck changes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do hope things turn around for you. Sorry the job didn't go the way you wanted.

    ReplyDelete