Sunday 3 March 2019

Sunday Post #54


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

Life

Something else happened during one of my lessons. A student got furious and threw his desk, called me names ("cancer whore") and banged the door. I think I need to face it. That school is not for me. I don't want to go to work every day wondering what incident will happen next. Aside from this I have a huge amount of preparation work because there is no course book for 5th and 6th grade. I'm drowning in work and for what? This is just making me feel more and more depressed.

Blog and books

I didn't read anything this week. I hope to read more in the future. I will have more time to blog as well.


Movies and TV Shows

Started watching Noble my Love because it's so short.


What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

9 comments:

  1. School is a difficult world these days. I'm trying to imagine what would have happened to this child had the child been in school in my day...or my dad's day...It would not have been pretty...for the student.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was actually an eighteen year old, which to me makes this even worse. At that age you should know better.

      Delete
  2. Aw I'm so sorry this happened! You certainly didn't deserve that, and clearly the kid is troubled at home or whatever. I hope you get an opportunity soon to go elsewhere or have a better situation. It's hard when you have to worry about stuff like that.

    Sending positive vibes your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I decided to quit and I feel so relieved about my decision. Still have a lot of correcting to do though :(

      Delete
    2. Good for you! Sounds like you made the right call...

      Delete
  3. Sorry about the incident. My mom was a teacher, and I could never be one. It’s too exhausting. I hope this week is better for you.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It feels good to finally have some time to myself again.

      Delete
  4. I hope things improve for you; that's terrible. Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, that's not a great working environment. I don't blame you for deciding it isn't for you. Good luck in looking for something to move onto!

    ReplyDelete