These are the books I'm planning to read in June.
1. And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga #1) by Kiersten White
I recently joined Netgalley and I actually got approved to read the sequel, so now I need to read the first book, no more excuses! Really excited, though!
2. Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga #2) by Kiersten White
3. How to Find Love in a Bookshop by Veronica Henry
I also got this from Netgalley, I actually haven't been able to finish a book I got approved on Netgalley. I started one I really don't like but I'm not sure how to review it, should I DNF it?
4. Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist #1) by Renee Ahdieh
This book was in my Fairyloot box and I'm really excited to finally read it! The cover is stunning and a Mulan retelling? I never stood a chance :p
5. The Circle by Dave Eggers
I requested this book in my local library and it actually got approved!
6. The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
Same case here, I need to read both of them so I can return them to library.
Which books are you planning to read this month? Have you read any of the books mentioned above? Which ones should I read first? Leave your thoughts down below!