Wednesday 7 June 2017

May Wrap Up

May has been an incredibly busy month. A lot of deadlines and exam preparations plus a throat infection, left me with less time to read than I would have liked. In total, I finished five books and dnf'ed one. This was definitely the month of Maas for me!

1. A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3) by Sarah J. Maas 


I gave this book 4 stars. You can find my review here.

2. Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas


I finally decided to read the Throne of Glass series! I was slightly disappointed, though and I gave this book 3 stars

3. Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas 


I thought this was slightly better, but overall I expected more from the series. My friend convinced me to read on, saying it gets better with every book. So that's exactly what I did. 3 stars.

4. Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas 


I did enjoy this more than the other books, so far. I really liked the new characters Manon, Abraxos, the healer whose name I can't recall right now and Rowan! Really want to read more about them! 4 stars.

5. Geekerella by Ashley Poston 


This was my favourite book of the month! 5 stars! Review here.


Have you read any of the books I mentioned? Or are you planning to read them? Leave your thoughts down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment