Tuesday 6 June 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Fantasy Books I've Added to my TBR Lately

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week bloggers post their top ten on a previously suggested topic. This week's topic is top ten fantasy books I've added to my TBR recently.

1. Traitor's Blade (Greatcoats, #1) by Sebastien de Castell 


I got this book last month and can't wait to read it! I like that the first book is less than 400 pages, that makes it a lot less intimidating to start the series. Also, I love those covers!

2. The Emperor's Blades (Chronicle of the Unhewn Throne, #1) by Brian Staveley


I recently got this book and can't wait to read it! 

3. The Blade Itself (The First Law #1) by Joe Abercrombie


I really want to buy the box set, but I want to read a couple of adult fantasy books I already own first, otherwise my TBR pile will just keep growing with intimidating fantasy books.

4. Red Sister (Book of the Ancestor, #1) by Mark Lawrence


Haven't read any of Lawrence's books but I hope to change that soon!

5. The Library of Fates by Aditi Khorana


This cover is stunning! I believe the story is based on Indian mythology and that's all I needed to know in order to add it to my TBR.

6. Song of the Current (Song of the Current #1) by Sarah Tolcser 


Pirates! Love them!

7. The Fortune Teller by Gwendolyn Womack 


8. An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson


9. Wonder Woman: Warbringer (DC Icons, #1) by Leigh Bardugo


I'm really excited to see the movie, I've heard great reviews! I don't know too much about this book but it's by Leigh Bardugo, so I'll read it!

10. The Broken Ones (The Malediction Trilogy 0.6) by Danielle L. Jensen 


I got approved to read the arc from Netgalley, really excited but I still need to read the second and third book. Do I need to read those first?



Which books did you recently add to your TBR? Have you read any of the books mentioned above? Leave your thoughts down below!


If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to subscribe to my blog via e-mail, Blogger or Bloglovin'!

16 comments:

  1. The Library of Fates and An Enchantment of Ravens are also on my TBR pile (although not my TTT, I did that on thrillers), but both look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Nice picks! The Library of Fates is so high on my list, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great choices. I had Song of the Current on my list last week! Looks so good. I also really want to read Wonder Woman. I mean, it's Leigh!

    http://noveldescent.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Really excited about both of them!

      Delete
  4. I haven't really heard of any of these books before, but the cover for The Library of Fates is so gorgeous I might have to pick it up!

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Wonder Woman' is high on my MUST READ list too. Cannot wait to get my hands on it. I've also recently been seeing 'Library' around, so I'm curious about it. Hope it too is a good read. :)

    Thanks so much for visiting Finding Wonderland, Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I hope it's going to be awesome!

      Delete
  6. An Enchantment of Ravens was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/06/top-ten-tuesday-110/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is like the mother of all fantasy book lists - so much goodness! I am completely flabbergasted and excited to see that Bardugo has written a Wonder Woman book?! Get out! That's awesome! I hope these bring you many hours of reading joy!

    PS - I also need to pick up a Mark Lawrence book - good reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also added n Enchantment of Ravens recently. The cover is gorgeous but it also sounds incredibly good! And of course Wonder Woman. Can't wait for that one. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really excited about both of them!

      Delete