Saturday 13 October 2018

Stacking the Shelves: September Book Haul



Stacking the Shelves is a meme co-hosted by Reading Reality and Tynga's Reviews (the image above belongs to these blogs too). Each week bloggers share the books they got.

As you know, I have been in a reading slump since August and this is why I didn't buy a lot of books this month. That said, I'm really excited to read the books I got!

1. Red Sister (Book of the Ancestor #1) by Mark Lawrence


I have heard great things about this book and I can't wait to read it!

2. Bloody Rose (The Band #2) by Nicholas Eames


Kings of the Wyld is one of my favourite books this year and I can't wait to read the companion novel!

3. Knight's Shadow (Greatcoats #2) by Sebastien de Castell


I read Traitor's Blade in August and really want to continue the series!

4. Mirage (Mirage #1) by Somaiya Daud 


I already read this and I will let you know my thoughts in my September wrap up.


Which books did you recently get? Have you read any of the books mentioned above or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts down below!


If you liked this post please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram and Goodreads! I really appreciate it! 




Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 




10 comments:

  1. I got a beautiful copy of Mirage in my Fairyloot but I can't read it yet. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen photo's of that copy, it's stunning! Why can't you read it yet?

      Delete
  2. I do plan to read Kings of the Wyld at some point as it gets good reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did!

      Delete
  3. I love that cover for Mirage. I hope you enjoy your books and have a great weekend. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these, but the covers are all fantastic! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been thinking of trying Mark Lawrence! Women raised to be assassins at a convent? Yes please. I'll have to watch for your thoughts because I love the premise! Bloody Rose looks great too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy them and they get you out of your slump.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved reading through your books. I look forward to reading your thoughts on Mirage!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves: https://bookloaner.wordpress.com/2018/10/12/stacking-the-shelves-october-13-2018/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I almost grabbed Red Sister from the library and the only thing that stopped me was the stack of library books I already have waiting for me at home.

    ReplyDelete