Sunday 27 January 2019

Sunday Post #49


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

Life

I've been ill this week, sore throat and bronchitis, so had to stay at home the entire week. Did not enjoy that. Now I'm feeling anxious to start work tomorrow, mainly because it such an exhausting day, I have to teach 8 hours of Dutch and in the evening 3 hours of Spanish plus I will have to be on trains for about three hours. Getting up in the morning around 5:40 a.m. and only getting home around 11:30 p.m. So, not looking forward to that. 


Blog and books

I didn't read anything this week, was too exhausted to concentrate on reading :(
I did post a Can't Wait Wednesday post and a Stacking the Shelves post this week!
Will catch up on comments later, I just didn't feel up to it.


Movies and TV Shows



What I did do this week was watching a lot of Korean dramas! I found a new favourite. Are You Human Too? is such an incredible show! It's about a robot who has to step in the shoes of his human counterpart so no one realises the human is in a coma. I highly recommend this show! It was the best! I'm still obsessed with it!

I also started watching When Stars Land, haven't finished it yet but I'm somehow not as gripped by that show as other kdramas have in the past. That's why I started watching Uncontrollably Fond yesterday and I'm really enjoying it!




What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you were so sick! Hopefully you'll get some time to chill and read this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Are You Human Too? sounds awesome actually. I may have to look that one up. :)

    Good luck with work this week. Yikes that's a loooong day! And wow 3 hours on trains. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you were sick all week. Glad to hear you are feeling better. That bronchitis is awful and then working from 5 am till 12. That is a really long day. Here is to hoping for a great week!

    Mary #SundayRoundup #55!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better and get through your day without problems. Have a good week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow. That is a brutal schedule. I hope it is not as tough as it sounds and that you feel better soon.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you're able to still get plenty of rest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that is too long a day for your first day back. I hope you can rest up during the day or on the trains. Take care of yourself and I hope you feel much better soon. Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete