Friday 4 January 2019

Top Ten Most Anticipated Books of 2019

Lots of amazing books will be released in 2019. This is the top ten of my most anticipated books this year! These are in no particular order

1. King of Scars (Nikolai Duology #1) by Leigh Bardugo 


Nikolai was my favourite character in the Grisha trilogy! Glad to read more of him!

2. 99 Percent Mine by Sally Thorne


The Hating Game is one of my favourite books and my perfect comfort read. Can't wait to read Sally Thorne's next book!

3. Bloodwitch (The Witchlands #3) by Susan Dennard


Aeduan is my favourite character in the series, so happy to read his story next! I ship him and Iseult so much!

4. The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air #2) by Holly Black


5. Darkdawn (The Nevernight Chronicle #3) by Jay Kristoff


Love this series so much! Can't wait to read this book!

6. The Dragon Republic (The Poppy War #2) by R.F. Kuang


7. The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon


8. The Kingdom of Copper (The Daevabad Trilogy #2) by S.A. Chakraborty 


9. The Bride Test by Helen Hoang


10. Unmarriageable by Soniah Kamal


I can never resist a Pride and Prejudice retelling!



What new releases are you looking forward to reading this year? 

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

10 comments:

  1. I need to read that Holly Black series. And Bloodwitch looks great- that's another series I haven't tackled yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to King of Scars, too! I recently read The City of Brass, and I was lucky enough to snag an ARC of The Kingdom of Copper. I am excited to read it. 👍✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, that's awesome! I hope you'll enjoy it! Let me know your thoughts!

      Delete
  3. I can't wait for The King of Scars, The Wicked King, and The Bride Test either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have GOT to read The Poppy War, the sequel looks incredible! and really, can you say no to that cover art? No, no you can not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I agree! I love both the cover and the story! I hope you'll enjoy it as well!

      Delete
  5. The witchland is a series I've been meaning to start! Glad to hear is good and you are liking it! Kiss Quotient will be my first Helen Hoang's book which I hope to get to in February. Hope it's good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll enjoy them all, Daniela! I certainly did!

      Delete