Wednesday 15 May 2019

Can't Wait Wednesday: The Number of Love (Codebreakers #1) by Roseanna M. White

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. It's based on Waiting On Wednesday hosted at Breaking the Spine.

Three years into the Great War, England’s greatest asset is their intelligence network—field agents risking their lives to gather information, and codebreakers able to crack every German telegram. Margot De Wilde thrives in the environment of the secretive Room 40, where she spends her days deciphering intercepted messages. But when her world is turned upside down by an unexpected loss, for the first time in her life numbers aren’t enough.

Drake Elton returns wounded from the field, followed by an enemy that just won’t give up. He’s smitten quickly by the too-intelligent Margot, but how to convince a girl who lives entirely in her mind that sometimes life’s answers lie in the heart?

Amidst biological warfare, encrypted letters, and a German spy who wants to destroy not just them, but others they love, Margot and Drake will have to work together to save them all from the very secrets that brought them together.
 



-- Goodreads.com description --

I saw this book on the blog Wishful Endings a couple of weeks ago and I was immediately intrigued! I decided to request this on Netgalley and amazingly, I got approved!
Currently reading this, haven't read that much yet, but really enjoying it! I love this period in time!

Which books are you excited to read? Recommendations are always welcome!

If you enjoyed this post, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

5 comments:

  1. This sounds great! The historical fangirl inside me definitely needs this book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a try!

      Delete
  2. I love codebreaker stories- this looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those stories as well! It reminds me of the TV show The Bletchley Circle.

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life! Am giving this testimony because am so happy, I want to thank Dr. Iwisa for the great thing He has done in my life , He brought happiness back to my life, I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 6 years decided to call it quit almost when we wanted to get married. I was so emotional breakdown to the extent i could not do anything reasonable again, after 2months in pain before an old friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster on line called Dr Iwisa, this was after I have been scammed by various fake spell casters. I was introduced me to Dr Iwisa a true Spell Caster. In less than 24 hours i saw wonders, my lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle, and after 1month later we got married and it was just like a dream to me because i thought i had lost him forever. Thank you Dr. iwisa for helping me but most of all, Your Honesty and Fast Accurate Results. email: superiorspellhome@gmail.com WhatsApp +27730886631

    ReplyDelete