Sunday 1 September 2019

Sunday Post #77


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 


Life

Tomorrow my teaching life starts again, I did get the job I applied for last week but I had to cancel because I will be working part-time as a Spanish teacher in the (evening) school where I worked last year as well. I'm ridiculously happy my assignment there has increased and I be will doing this for the entire year!!! 

I went to the coast again, to celebrate this news. Had some lovely dinner and fed my caramel coffee addiction with the fantastic latte caramel (this caramel coffee addiction thing started this month, and now I cannot simply walk passed a Starbucks anymore).



Blog and books


This week I finished Venetia by Georgette Heyer and I enjoyed it. I'm currently reading the sequel to The Poppy War, The Dragon Republic by R. F. Kuang. It's really good so far!




Movies and TV Shows


I watched Bohemian Rhapsody for the first time yesterday and really enjoyed it!



What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Yay for teachers! I hope you'll have a splendid schoollyear. Bohemian Rhapsody was SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your story of De Haan and I was like *sob* because I miss it there so much. But I'm happy for you about the Spanish teaching job. Congrats! Btw, I can't walk passed a Starbucks either. I'll be at the train station in Antwerp tomorrow so it'll be hard to ignore Starbucks there. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Bohemian Rhapsody too! Caramel coffees are nice but I can't handle much coffee. :( My current thing is cinnamon hot chocolates... Oh yum. I'm so glad autumn is upon us (almost) so that I can indulge in them some more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!That's exciting- glad you wer able to get back to where you wanted to be. :)

    I still need to see Bohemian Rhapsody but I've heard it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m glad you got the job you wanted! I love caramel, though I don’t drink coffee.

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being in the job you wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on getting the job even if you had to cancel! I'm glad it works out better for you to have more hours in your current job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for the duplicate comment! I was borrowing a computer and posted with someone else's profile! I wanted you to know it was me :)

    Congrats on getting the job even if you had to cancel! I'm glad it works out better for you to have more hours in your current job!

    ReplyDelete