Sunday 29 September 2019

Sunday Post #81


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 


Life

I went to the theatre yesterday with my parents and grandmother. The play was great, a modern take on Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf. The acting was superb. The thing I liked the most, though, was how happy my grandmother was to have the opportunity to see it. That really made my day!

I have been feeling very down this month, I hate it but I can't seem to change it. A lot of this has to do with work, the last couple of weeks I have become terrified of failing, something I wasn't before. That is why yesterday evening was such a welcome reprieve. I really should get out of the house more often.


Blog and books



Currently reading Darkdawn by Jay Kristoff but for some reason I have a difficult time focusing on the book. This is most likely caused by my mood, but this makes me feel worse because I really want to enjoy it!


Movies and TV Shows



I watched On the Basis of Sex this week and really enjoyed it. It was wonderful to see how supportive they were of each other, that's something that should be highlighted more in relationships. 


I also started watching Gran Hotel, it's a Spanish period drama murder mystery with some romance in it. I was hooked from the first episode! Perfect for fans of Las Chicas del Cable! Do you have any Spanish film or TV Show recommendations?


What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. The play sounds fantastic, and glad your grandmother had such a great time! How neat. Keep your head up and stay positive- hope your week ahead is a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you've been feeling down lately! Hope this week is better!

    Natflix&Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the play was something all of you needed. I hope things look up for you in the coming days:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't remember the last time I went to the theatre; I used to really enjoy it. Glad you had a good time too.

    I hope you enjoy the rest of your week and feel more of a success. Here's my Monthly Wrap Up - Sunday Post

    Flora x

    You can also find me on Twitter

    ReplyDelete