Saturday 22 August 2020

Stacking the Shelves: July 2020 Book Haul

 


Stacking the Shelves is a meme co-hosted by Reading Reality and Tynga's Reviews (the image above belongs to these blogs too). Each week bloggers share the books they got.

These are the books I got in July. You will notice a certain genre pops up a lot.

1. I Want to Eat Your Pancreas by Yoru Sumino



2. Ms Ice Sandwich by Mieko Kawakami


3. At Night, I Become a Monster by Yoru Sumino

I really like this cover!

4. The Lonesome Bodybuilder by Yukiko Motoya


5. Sweet Bean Paste by Durian Sukegawa


5. The Nickel Boys by Colson Whitehead



6. Before the Coffee Gets Cold by Toshikazu Kawaguchi


7. El porvenir de mi pasado by Mario Benedetti


This one is in Spanish, I would like to read more in that language (but haven't really done so, so far).

8. The Memory Police by Yōko Ogawa


9. If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha


10. Kim Jiyoung, Born 1982 by Cho Nam-Joo



Which books did you recently get? Have you read any of the books mentioned above or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts down below!


If you liked this post please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram and Goodreads! I really appreciate it! 




Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 






3 comments: