Stacking the Shelves is a meme co-hosted by Reading Reality and Tynga's Reviews (the image above belongs to these blogs too). Each week bloggers share the books they got.
Super late (as always) but here is my June book haul!
1. Convenience Store Woman by Sayaka Murata
I LOVED this book, can't recommend it enough!
2. The Ghost Bride by Yangsze Choo
I read this one in July, find out more about this book and my thoughts in my wrap up!
3. Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
This cover wasn't the one I ordered but I actually really like it.
4. Locke & Key, Vol. 2: Head Games by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodríguez
5. Dominicana by Angie Cruz
I'm very excited to read this one!
6. Strange Weather in Tokyo by Hiromi Kawakami
This was a gorgeous story, you can find more info in my July wrap up.
7. The Nakano Thrift Shop by Hiromi Kawakami
8. Why I'm No Longer Talking to White People About Race by Reni Eddo-Lodge
9. White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism by Robin DiAngelo
10. We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Loved this one!