Friday 4 December 2020

December 2020 TBR

I haven't been feeling the best lately, which is why it's been so quiet on here. Covid-19 blues, I guess. But I'm getting my reading mood back and I wanted to talk about some books I'm hoping to read in December.

I'm never great at sticking to TBR's (because I'm very much a mood reader) but I hope to get to some of these at least!

1. Educated by Tara Westover


I started listening to the audiobook in October but I switched schools and now teach a lot closer to my home and I don't take the train anymore, which is why I haven't finished this one yet. I can't decide to simply read it or continue to listen to the audiobook.

2. The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab

I'm almost finished with this one, but at one point got too sad to continue. Just the thought of invisibility hurt at that moment. During these lockdowns it's sometimes not too difficult to feel invisible as well. 

3. The King of Crows (The Diviners #4) by Libba Bray


I started The King of Crows quite some time ago and have yet to continue. I really want to finish this series this year. It was quite an original young adult series to read, especially since my reading tastes are changing into adult books.

4. Before the Coffee Gets Cold by Toshikazu Kawaguchi


I discovered I love Japanese fiction this year. I got this one during my summer break and it feels fitting to read a new favourite genre at the end of the year as well. Also watching Basically Britt's reading vlog about this book really got me into the mood to pick this one up right away.

5. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brönte



I believe December is the perfect time of the year to read this classic. I have seen and loved several adaptations of this book and once read half the story but didn't continue even though I loved it. Now, I hope to start and finish it this year.

6. Ship of Destiny by Robin Hobb


I will have to read a good summary or parts of the previous two books before I get started on this one, but I love reading Robin Hobb during Christmas break. We'll see if I actually get to this huge book, though.

Have you read any of these books or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts and recommendations down below!

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment