Saturday 5 December 2020

Stacking the Shelves: September, October and November 2020 Book Haul

 

  

Stacking the Shelves is a meme co-hosted by Reading Reality and Tynga's Reviews (the image above belongs to these blogs too). Each week bloggers share the books they got.

These are the books I got in September, October and November. I know this is late, but here they are anyway:

September
1. 
Flappers and Philosophers by F. Scott Fitzgerald



I read The Great Gatsby in August and absolutely adored it. I now want to read more of Fitzgerald's works and I love these editions.

2. The Crucible by Arthur Miller


3. Poems and Prose by Edgar Allan Poe



4. Practical Magic (Practical Magic #1) by Alice Hoffman 



5. The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoyevsky



6. The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov,





October 
7. Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia 



8. The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab



November
9. The One by John Marrs 



10. Piranesi by Susanna Clarke


I'm incredibly excited to read this one, I adore this edition and hope to adore the story equally.

11. Gods of Jade and Shadow by Silvia Moreno-Garcia 



Which books did you recently get? Have you read any of the books mentioned above or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts down below!


If you liked this post please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram and Goodreads! I really appreciate it! 




Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 



2 comments:

  1. Poems and Prose by Edgar Allan Poe I've seen around at bookstores before and I'm always so tempted to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice mix. I see a few I'd like to get.

    ReplyDelete