Sunday 27 December 2020

Sunday Post #128

                                                   


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 
I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.




Life

It's still sometimes a struggle to feel okay during this pandemic but I'm trying. I celebrated Christmas with my parents but missed my other family members and friends. I did get some lovely gifts and had fun making gift packages for my young cousins.
Two months ago I got myself a new coffee machine and I'm in love with making a caramel macchiato on my own. That's definitely one of the best things of 2020.

What are some of your favourite things during this difficult year?

Blog and books




I'm still reading and enjoying In Order to Live, haven't read  much else this week.

Movies and TV Shows



I started watching Blackadder again, one of my favourite British TV shows (recommendations always welcome!) and I also watched Bridgerton, which I quite liked.



I also watched two films this week: The Importance of Being Earnest (which I loved, because Oscar Wilde is brilliant) and The Happy Prince.

I'm thinking about writing a post about my favourite films and TV shows in 2020, is that something you would like to read about?



What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Bridgerton is next on my viewing list. Have you seen Sanditon, The Beecham House and Poldark?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Doc Martin on British TV. Also The Great British Bake-Off.

    I feel like I've spent way more time than usual watching TV this year so I would welcome a post about your favorite shows and movies.

    Happy New Year! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee machines :):) Glad you had a nice Christmas although it is hard not being able to see extended family.

    I've got Bridgerton on my watch list, sounds good.

    Have a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm struggling to feel okay, too. I think we all are. I do a lot of reframing, and that seems to help.

    Oh, I got a coffee machine for Christmas. It is so delightful. It makes me smile to see it when I wake up.

    I haven't heard about Bridgerton. I will look for it. We've been completely lost in Christmas movies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's a link to some more information about the Japanese Literature Challenge: https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/p/my-2021-yearly-challenges.html. It's hosted by Dolce Bellezza.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been watching and enjoying Bridgerton! Will probably have that finished today... Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finished up The Wilds on Amazon. It was kind of addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blackadder ! Now I have the song in my head, lol. I loved it, it was so funny ! I'm curious to see what you'll think of the Korean book. My daughter is learning Korean and we are watching the drama Goblin together. Have a great week and happy new year in advance :)

    ReplyDelete