Sunday 14 February 2021

Sunday Post #135

                                                          


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 
I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.




Life

After a week of online lessons, my break finally started. As we're still in lockdown, there isn't that much to do, but I'm looking forward to try and not think of work for a couple of days and relax. I might even do a puzzle, who knows.

Blog and books

I finished How to be an Antiracist this week and hope to finish Such a Fun Age this evening. Not sure what I'll read next though. I have quite a lot of unread books on my shelves and it isn't always easy to pick out my next read. Do you have that problem as well?

This week I shared my January Wrap Up and my Stacking the Shelves: January Book Haul on my blog, don't forget to check them out!
Movies and TV Shows


This week I watched The Dig and Lion, two films I really enjoyed. Lion is my favourite film of the year so far. The acting was incredible and the story was very moving. Highly recommend this one!

I also started watching a new kdram: Angel's Last Mission: Love.

What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Ahhhh Lion was so good! The book is good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are on break. Enjoy your rest. I hope you get time to do a puzzle.

    I made a master list of books I'd like to read for the year. Every now and then I cross off something and/or add something. That list keeps me on track.

    I will look for Lion. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can do some relaxing. I have so many books I want to read it's always hard.

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a Fun Age is on my wish list. It's gotten such wonderful buzz! Have a lovely week & happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your break! Hope it's nice and relaxing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your break, you definitely deserve it! 💖

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had have trouble picking my next book, so I wrote their author/title on a piece of paper, put them in a jar. Now I just shake the whole thing and pick one up. I read the first chapter and if I don't like it, pick another the same way. Usually, it works ;) Enjoy your break !

    ReplyDelete